|Ars-Fatalis is dedicated to art featuring prehistoric predatory mammals and proto-mammals. |
1. No dinosaurs! Dinosaurs are awesome and we love them, but this group is for mammals and their mammal-like reptilian ancestors (like Dimetrodon, Lycaenops, Cynognathus, etc).
2. No herbivores! It's fine to have herbivores in a picture, but the focus of the piece should be a carnivore or an omnivore reasonably assumed to enjoy a meaty snack (for example the entelodonts).
3. No modern mammals! The subject should be prehistoric or at least extinct (such as thylacines).
4. Original work only. No screencaps, no images you googled, and no traces of of other artist's work.
5. Art should be your best work. Sketches on notebook or graph paper, poor quality scans, cell phone photos, and other low-quality images will be rejected.
6. No creationism - this group is not interested in mythology and politics.